February 1, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If Digital Resources, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, the user shall be promptly notified by email. The manner used must be vastly different from when the information was initially collected. Users shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Digital Resources, LLC, and it governs all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of webinfopros.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
This Policy will inform you of the following:
- What is the personally identifiable information collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable data and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom we share it;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures that are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. Although, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing or credit card information, and other information provided when you purchase products or services.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Digital Resources, LLC may collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, the type of browser used, IP address, or operating system. This information will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Digital Resources, LLC may follow websites our users may visit to understand the types of services and products relevant to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. We intend to use personal information only for the requested purpose, and any additional uses expressly provided for in this Policy.
why we collect information and for how long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you remains in our possession for no longer than necessary, and relies upon the following criteria:
- how long your personal information remains relevant
- to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations
- any limitation periods within which claims made
- any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations
- the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy
use of information collected
Digital Resources, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and names to any third parties.
Digital Resources, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and services that may be available to you from webinfopros.com.
Digital Resources, LLC may also contact you regarding surveys and research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services offered.
Digital Resources, LLC may contact you on behalf of our other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If you show interest in presented offers, the specific identifiable information, such as name, email address, and telephone number, may be shared with the third party at that time.
Digital Resources, LLC may find it beneficial to our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners. The intention is to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and postal mail, and deliver support and arrange for deliveries. Your personal information is for the delivery of requested products and services, and those third parties using your information must maintain strict confidentiality.
Digital Resources, LLC uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. These services reside under the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Digital Resources, LLC's control.
disclosure of information
Digital Resources, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with additional information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as needed to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of Digital Resources, LLC.
Digital Resources, LLC, fully respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes. The instances include occurrences such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and changes in our products and services. In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
children under the age of 13
Digital Resources, LLC's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). We shall immediately delete such inadvertently collected data, or acquire parental consent for the use of the information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
unsubscribe or opt-out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Digital Resources, LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
links to other websites
notice to european union users
Digital Resources, LLC's operations reside in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data transfers to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that certify in the US under the Privacy Shield.)
DUE TO THE POLICIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION CONCERNING GDPR COMPLIANCE, DIGITAL RESOURCES, LLC WILL NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROHIBIT YOU FROM VIEWING THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR FOLLOWING ANY LINK FROM THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE PROVING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO DIGITAL RESOURCES, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOUR LOCATION IS NOT IN THE EU. IF YOU ARE IN THE EU, DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. DIGITAL RESOURCES, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF ITS POLICY ARISING FROM YOUR ACTIONS AS STATED IN THIS CLAUSE.
your rights as a data subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU, you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must tell you how we intend to use your information, and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you, and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending an email.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that we delete the information we have, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to. In which case, we will inform you of the same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information. The complaint about our use of your data must relate to third parties or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information remains encrypted or anonymized. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach. We will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections, see the section below or visit our website at webinfopros.com.
Digital Resources, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect confidential information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted. The lock icon or the "https" in the address bar indicates this protocol.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. This procedure prevents any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit card and personal information.
acceptance of terms
how to contact us
Telephone: (847) 387-3441
Digital Resources, LLC
24200 Shoreline Road
Barrington, Illinois 60010-3881