Terms and Conditions Policy Agreement
July 15, 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Digital Resources, LLC's website.
Digital Resources, LLC, is located at 24200 Shoreline Road, Barrington, Illinois 60010-3881, United States.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Digital Resources, LLC's website, if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: "visitor," "you" and "your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
"The company," "ourselves," "we," "our" and "us," refers to our Digital Resources, LLC. "party," "parties," or "us," refers to both the visitor and ourselves, or either the visitor or ourselves. All terms apply to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the visitor in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the visitor's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services/products, per and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
notice to european union users
Digital Resources, LLC's operations reside in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data transfers to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that certify in the US under the Privacy Shield.)
DUE TO THE POLICIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION CONCERNING GDPR COMPLIANCE, DIGITAL RESOURCES, LLC WILL NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROHIBIT YOU FROM VIEWING THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR FOLLOWING ANY LINK FROM THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE PROVING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO DIGITAL RESOURCES, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOUR LOCATiON IS NOT IN THE EU. IF YOU ARE IN THE EU, DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. DIGITAL RESOURCES, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF ITS POLICY ARISING FROM YOUR ACTIONS AS STATED IN THIS CLAUSE.
your rights as a data subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU, you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must tell you how we intend to use your information, and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you, and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending an email.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that we delete the information we have, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to. In which case, we will inform you of the same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information. The complaint about our use of your data must relate to third parties or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information remains encrypted or anonymized. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach. We will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections, see the section below or visit our website at webinfopros.com.
Digital Resources, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect confidential information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted. The lock icon or the "https" in the address bar indicates this protocol.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. This procedure prevents any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit card and personal information.
Unless otherwise stated, Digital Resources, LLC, or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Digital Resources, LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view or print pages from webinfopros.com for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from webinfopros.com
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from webinfopros.com
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from webinfopros.com
- redistribute content from Digital Resources, LLC (unless content is specifically for redistribution).
hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses;
- and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- internet portals; accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has an acceptable record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Digital Resources, LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, organization name, contact information, such as a phone number, and e-mail address. Also, add the URL of your site, and list any URLs linking to our website, plus the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator (web address) linking to; or
- by use of any other description of our website or material relating to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Digital Resources, LLC's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website upon such a request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. No warranties are that the website will remain available or that the material on the webpages is current.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your site. Links are not acceptable on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials, which we may interpret as libelous, obscene, criminal, or which infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permissible under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be exclusions under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer or concerning the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are without charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. In any instance of any charge made and received by us, the damages shall be limited to the amount charged.